Collaborating with established and emergent leaders and organizations to become who they are inspired to be.
Coaching | Facilitating | Leadership Development | Strategic Planning | Online Instruction | Fun
• Culturally Competent Leader: 30+ years of multicultural leadership experience in the SF Bay Area and Silicon Valley, serving in progressive roles ranging from director of education to executive pastor/COO
• Consultant: Leadership consulting spans a wide array of clients: executive leaders and boards, young professionals, college students, and international students
• Strategist: Develops and executes strategies to align programs with overarching organizational culture and initiatives
• Coach: Engages in 1:1 coaching with emerging and established leaders in strategic planning, leadership skills, and professional development
• Educator: Demonstrates versatility as an instructional designer and facilitator of learning experiences: virtual, hybrid & in-person retreats, camps, workshops, small group curriculum, congregational gatherings, staff development, and volunteer training
• Communicator: Experienced content developer and public keynote and workshop speaker, skilled at communicating to diverse, multicultural audiences in dynamic experiential environments
• Mentor: Committed to long-standing mentoring relationships with former students, staff, and colleagues over three decades
• Life-Long Learner: Currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Leadership Studies at Gonzaga University Jennifer is committed to bringing curiosity paired with current research-based solutions to any developmental design.